Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Yeah..so..hi?

Tbh, not really the blogging type of person, like seriously. But just decided to try this out since it seemed like fun. So yeah, pardon all this LOL-ness. Weeeelll, about me? I'm Eliza, 15+, Asian.i watch TV. Stuff like Fringe(my fave show in the world),NCIS(another of my fave shows). Lets just say that, if it's an American cop show, I've probably watched an episode or two of it.

VERY RANDOM.okay.like how ponies fly in the sky?LOL JK.that would be a unicorn.

Uhm, anyway.choir girl, I sing and write. Unfortunately I can't actually dance, like BUMMER.oh well. Life goes onnnnnnn~~

You'll learn more about me, anyway. Hmm..what else? FanGirl.right. I'm on fanfiction.net too. Movie buff.

Still here cuz the world didn't end on 21 December 2012.*shrugs* guess the Mayans were wrong.
On Twitter too, so do follow me @ElizaTem :P

From the Skittles Rainbow,
Eliza~

No comments:

Post a Comment