Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fringe finale?sheesh.

Yeah, so maybe you don't really know this but..I'm a Fringie!like Fringe (really the best-est show in the world) is my FAVE show ever! Anyway, all good things must come to an end, and so must Fringe, unfortunately.

{Spoiler alert: If you don't like Fringe, you may want to skip this. But if you love it too, you'll probably like this.}
Warning:um, massive amounts of discussion(screaming), so maybe..nevermind.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Like OMG the promo for 5x12-13?!?! SO MUCH ACTION. That part where Olivia went to the alternate universe?! FINALLY we get to see AltLivia and Lincoln again!!gosh after Polivia I DEFINITELY ship those two. Like no.2 cutest couple after Olivia and Peter.

And did anyone who's seen the promo realize that Lincoln's wearing a ring?! They finally got hitched?! YES! Although I TOTALLY anticipated that from 4x17 and maybe even before that. Everyone who's watched season four of Fringe knows that Altlivia actually has this secret crush on her boss AltLincoln and that our Lincoln has this not-so-secret crush on our Olivia. (But halt, I may be jumping to conclusions about the part where they get married, so just let me imagine that for a moment.)

But STILL, it was this really huge bummer when AltLincoln died cuz he was really quite a cool dude, played by the ultra adorable Seth Gabel. And even though I'm a HUGE Polivia shipper, I kinda felt a tinge of sadness for Lincoln when Olivia returned his 'tether' rope thing. Like, nice way to break his heart, Olivia. *facepalms*

Anyway, speaking of tragic deaths, Etta surely clinches the award of most tragic death. Like you lose your daughter, you get ambered, your daughter finds you 21 years later and is now an adult. And THEN she gets shot by Windmark? Dear Windmark, how heartless of you.

Oh and does anyone find it interesting that the finale is sponsored by Kleenex, which we will probably use BOXES of?

Kay, off to spazzing about Fringe.see ya!
(Leaving some pics from the promo.mostly screenshots from Tumblr:P)





No comments:

Post a Comment