Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wednesday.

MUAHAHA. So it's Wednesday. And we had chem practical. And guess what? I DIDN'T.BREAK.ANYTHING. Yeah! I'm awesome yo~~ HAHAHAHA! Did this reaction experiment with hydrochloric acid and magnesium, iron and copper. Then we had to test for hydrogen with the lighted splint, WHICH we had to set in fire with the Bunsen burner. Did I mention that I have this illogical fear of fire? That and sharp things like knives and needles. Goner for chem practical. Sheesh.

Half day today. School ended at 11. Went home and checked my whatsapp and I GOT SPAMMED. Like seriously. And LOL RENEE AND MEGAN ARE SO CUTE HAHAHAHAHA. Cuz they had this 'Unglam photo war' on the whatsapp group. Had to smile at all those photos. Sho cuttteeee!!!~~

Currently I have my little puppy baby on me and its SO NICE AND WARM. Snuggles~LOL. Another random thing. ANYWAY. Um. Yeah. So there was this listening compre thing we had to do during LEP(language enrichment programme), another one of those torturous things schools concoct to make their students sad.

And there was this passage about unicorns, which completely brought me back to two things:
1) cell and the little obsession with unicorns, rainbows and other crazy little stuff (like insane photo wars to find the most unglam photo.thats you, Renee and Megan xP)
2) Rona's song about ponies which fly in the air and amphibious ponies which live in the sea and ocean. ROFL.

Like seriously.

UGH watching this horrible news thingy. So there was this winter thing and there was an archery competition. And they tied LIVE CHICKENS by their feet and used them as TARGETS. Like WTF?!?! This is animal cruelty!!! SO CRUEL!!! And I bet all these shooters are pretty good so obviously they will kill the chickens!!! OMG that's so horrible!!!

On a lighter note, it's begun to rain. YAY RAIN!!!! LOL. I LIKE RAIN. Kay bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment