Monday, January 21, 2013

The Christmas ghost of the past

Okay, so I found some of the pictures from Christmas last year, and then I suddenly remembered what Christmas was like last year. So this is how it went...

Me: "Dashing through the streets, from baldies with bad style.." (A Fringe Christmas song set to the time of Jingle Bells,not by me)
Sister:"i wish you a Darren Criss-mas I wish you a Darren Criss-mas.."( she's a Darrenatic.in other words, an obsessed fan of Darren Criss.)
Dad:"will you two shut up I'm trying to watch Homeland and you're interrupting."(the father who loves Homeland and The Walking Dead)
The dog:*do I get any treats?* (the treats-obsessed Maltese mini)
My mum:"what's wrong with you people?!"(the only 'normal' one.tsk.as if.)

Yup, that's pretty much what happened, with perhaps some texting from me to Rachel here and there and whatsapping the cell. Is that all I ever do? Somehow it seems so but I'm usually doing homework. WHERE IS MY LIFE?!

The next funny thing was that my sister gave me my Christmas present 20 days after Christmas. She gave me a Michael Bublé Christmas album, which she may or may not know that I've already gotten from iTunes. Brill. Never mind.

Anyway, I'm currently being slaughtered by huge blood sucking Mosquitos which are KILLING ME I SWEAR. And since I've had this really LOL-ish weekend, this kinda kills my good mood left over from then. But maybe it'll return later. But seriously. What's with ALL THESE MOSQUITOS?!?!

Geez.
Someone must hate me.
LOL.
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment