And just because its Tuesday, and because it's like one of those SERIOUSLY rare days that I'm home before 6/7pm, I'm a pretty happy gal today.
But come on, what sort of people reach school at 7.05 am and reach home at 7pm?ME. thats like a SOLID 12 hours! Anyway, so I walked to Causeway Point with Rona, and it was basically a song creating session, which mostly consisted of stringing words that rhymed into a few lines and dumping them into the tune of a pre-existing tune. LOL!
Finally finished Trigonometry in amaths, which is a MASSIVE pain in the ass, and honestly couldn't have gotten much harder. So we started some new topic, which is..easier, but it's amaths. So how easy can it get?
My whatsapp is practically DEAD, and when I'm on it, noone seems to be present. But when I'm offline, BAM! everyone appears. So it's like a 'Seriously?' moment. Wonder if they're doing that on purpose, cuz NOT FUNNY, GUYS.
Besides, there's a half day tomorrow. OMG YAY?! Released at 11am. GREAT. Time for some of that sleep I actually need.
So lets flip through my timetable and see if anything interesting happened today. Hmmmm... Chemistry? Just more Speed of Reaction stuff. Social studies? Bonding Singapore, nuthin really interesting there. English? OMG COME ON. I actually fell asleep. Amaths? Maths. Just harder.
Chem lab tomorrow! Hope I don't break anything THIS time. (I broke a conical flask the last time, though it'll be more accurate if I said that I SMASHED one.) practical is pretty fun, I guess, until you get burned by the tripod or break something. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
SERIOUSLY hope I won't break anything.BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment