So for me every morning starts the same for me. I'll wake up at some absurd time and check my phone, reply Yvonne, then maybe 3-4 hours later I'll probably get out of bed.(YUP I LOVE MY BED OKAY) anyway, yesterday, I was really bored. Like REALLY BORED. So I asked Yvonne: 'What shall I do today?' I don't even know why I bother asking, since she ALWAYS says COOK/BAKE SOMETHING.
If you know me well, you'll probably know this, but I CAN'T COOK/BAKE TO SAVE MY LIFE. The only appliance in the kitchen I can actually use is the microwave oven (okay and maybe the electric kettle),which explains the amount of microwaveable food I ate during my 72 hour non-stop movie marathon. I can probably be counted as some sort of connoisseur for microwaveable food.
So anyway, she DID tell me to bake something. And I went on this 'I have no clue how to use the oven and I'll probably make something explode and my parents will kill me.' explanation which I do every time she tells me to bake something. But then she told me about MUG CAKES, what I now regard as the BEST INVENTION IN THE HISTORY OF BAKING. Come on, cakes in a mug which you put into a microwave and VOILA. INSTANT CAKE. How do things get any better?(for me, anyway)
Then there was the next problem. Remember how I'm a stranger in my own kitchen? (House too, actually) I have no idea where everything is. Honest. So I spent a good 4+ hours rummaging through my (EXTREMELY TINY) kitchen for....7 ingredients? (Told you I was a stranger) Fast forward to um...the next day(I'm serious), and I finally found everything YAY *awkward dance movements*
Who doesn't like the smell of chocolate in the morning (actually it was 12:30pm but OH WELL) right? I kind of made it. It was edible, at least. But it looked horrible 😂😂 hence the lack of photo evidence here. But at least it was EDIBLE. So I've come to the conclusion that...
Normal people:takes time stated in recipe to bake something,looks good.
Me:TAKES 2838392938239 TIMES LONGER, LOOKS HORRIBLE.
So don't blame me if I don't bake anyone anything. It's not really worth it, both ways. Making things, on the other hand, I'm better at, I've taught little kids art and craft so I daresay it'll turn out better. The art and craft, not teaching little kids.
Anyway...it's going to RAIN.YAY.
It's also probably time for me to go.....back to sleep (AHAHAHA NO I'M KIDDING).
Right.
That's all folks.
Till the next..time.
Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment