Friday, February 15, 2013

Horrible ttm

Like seriously. If anyone has had a horrible day, or two days, it's ME. Like honestly. Who else has the unfortunate luck of having angry teachers on their asses? Only ME.

First Maths. I'm not really the sort of orderly-punctual-stressed up sort of the person. And so I didn't hand in my homework. It's a sort of bad thing. Since I actually DO MY HOMEWORK. I just forget to pack it into my bag in the morning before I head off for school. So my Maths teacher called my dad, and my dad was über angry with yours truly, and on goes the scoldings blah blah blah.

Then English. Since I was absent last week, I had many assignments just drifting around the universe, so to speak. So I didn't hand in some and the same thing happened as it did with Maths since my hw is usually around the same area. So Ms Lim was suuuuuper angry and gave me this lecture/scolding after her lesson, while Maths was going on. And she made me cry. Kudos. Second teacher in this school to make me cry. I hope u feel accomplished.

So then I got this message that I was under the Mentor Programme which meant that I had to be 'mentored' by the vice principal and had to have these 'counseling' sessions with that principal. And I really hate stuff like this. If I wanted a shrink, I'll get one myself.

MAANN.school is ANNOYINGGG.honework is WORSE.AGHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment